Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Random Saturday

Venue: UT (Cher Chien's room) ; Time: 9.23p.m.; Mood: Mixed feelings

Quick updates:

1) To clarify, I am not supposed to be around UT/UM on Saturday. But I did. Hey, is my best friend's birthday and I really don't want her to celebrate alone. (If i am wealthy enough, I will buy her a two way air tickets from KL to KT so that she get to celebrate with her bf & family and enjoy her bday to the fullest.) But the fact is, I am dirt-poor. T.T

2) The best alternative I can take is to purchase two slices of cakes from Secret recipe and brought to her room in order to surprise her. Just in case you are curious of the cakes' flavor , they are lemon cheese and golden nugget.Cher chien isn't a big fan for sweet food so I try to avoid chocolate, ripe mango and some extremely sweet filling. I guess I had tried my best. Somehow cakes will still taste sweet, aren't they ?

3) Initially, I planned to bring her out for celebration. However, she told me that she had ordered vege rice from the caterer. =.= . Never mind, the huge celebration will be held on next week. FYI, there are lots of plan pending and it will be a real big one till our best friend, Geok Wei came back from Malacca.

4) We took our dinner in room. I bought packet rice from Bazaar Ramadan along my way to UT. We enjoyed each other company a lot. It doesn't matter what we had for our dinner, but with whom we have it that really takes into account. =)

p/s :I think my emotional intelligence quotient is extremely low.
我不是一定要你回來
只是当独自走入人海
除了你之外的依赖
还有谁能叫我勇敢

No comments:

Post a Comment