Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home cook Prawn mee

The soup has to be boiled with pre-fried prawn head and some chicken bones to make it flavorful and have more fragrant.

Hmmmm....found out that my cooking skills have not been deteriorated and still performing up to par although I didn't cook as often as last time. (*_*) syok sendiri. Honestly, I used to cook dinner for my family during my secondary school days. Dinner will be ready before 5. 30p.m. so that my mom could have her early dinner after worked.(She will be grumpy if the dinner wasn't prepared!) Somehow, I think I am a little ill prepared on the ingredients, I should have added some lard, bean sprout or 'chinese water spinach' to make it more irresistible. But luckily, my bro and sis think it is delicious. Wuahahahaha....*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment