Friday, September 11, 2009

T.G.I Friday

Today, I was a bit lazy and woke up around 9 a.m. My best friend ,Cher Chien called me around 10 something and told me that Prof Viki will be in her room today.So, it means that i get to talk to her about my intention to leave. A bit nervous though...But, I still need to make a decision fast and tell her that I got an offer that allows me to continue my master. Have to tell her early, so that she will not be so annoyed as she had a bad experience with her Phd student before.

I am not in the right mood to blog but I have promised myself to at least write something per day.

Oh ya, we had our lunch at SS2 .The traffic was so congested and the weather was so hot as it was 2 pm in the afternoon. Beh tahan!!!! This would have drive all the drivers mad. Get honked several times and this had sufficiently made my blood boiled and flushed my face hot. You thought you are the only one that get irritates with the weather and traffic arh??!

Finally ,we reached that place. A nicely decorated Shang Hai Restaurant. We took set lunch which cost around RM9.90-10.90. Mine cost 10.90 and it includes a bowl of fried mee ( minced meat+ special soya sauce and some chili oil ) + drink ( sugar cane boil with carrot) and xiao long bao. Not bad afterall especially the xiao long bao and the drink. To me, the fried mee is a bit too oily. Nevertheless, we did ordered some side dishes ( Fried fu zuk rolled with prawn and cuttle fish and white lotus popia>> simply named it).The fried fu zuk thingy is special and delicious. We were all indulged by the side dishes. After chit chatting for a while, we decided to leave.

Then, we headed back to UT as there isn't any lab work.

I guess I will not be so free next month as Medic fac has a different kind of rigour.Don't know with that kind of routine , I will be driven mad or not?? Hmmmm...I wondered whether I still can have lunch with my best buddies .Lunch time will not be fun anymore without your company my friends.

My sister came back to KL from Sg today. Can't wait to see her although we just met 2 weeks ago. My mom bought a lot of fruits today. Yay, we can have fruit yogurt. I love honey dew :)

That's all for today.

Time to chit chat with my sister and plan properly where we want to go tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Cher Chien's bday. Happy Be-early birthday, wish all your dream comes true. Only god knows how i treasure our friendship.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks my dear.although u had the hard time but dun believe in others,always believe in urself,jz like how i believe u.we all passed the gates in the past,is ur turn to be stronger and grow into young adult!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will answer the question you gave me today. You dont know how much i hated myself. letting go is not easy but will try my best as i don't want to be conquer by bad memory and experience!

    ReplyDelete