Monday, September 14, 2009

A Day Out With Friends

Just as we planned, today will be the late celebration for Cher Chien's birthday. Geok Wei and Cher Chien came all the way from UT to Cheras just to pick me up before heading to Jusco Cheras Selatan. Actually i wanted to go there by myself but they 'prohibited' me to do so. Therefore, I can do nothing besides waiting for them to come over. When they reached, it was such a coincidence that my dad was at home as he came back from the office. Sob sob ...My dad is still having sore throat and his nose is still running. Pity him. Sometimes, I did blame myself for not working in Sg. If I start earning money now, maybe he can retire and go for a holiday or something... But he is always being kind to me and support all the decision that I have made. Even though the decision might sound stupid or immature. 'It is okay to stumble and fall sometimes.' He believes people grow from mistakes. Again, I am straying too far from the title. =.=

We reached Jusco around 2.30pm. Without any hesitation, we rushed to green box in order to satisfy our key-off singing desire, wuahahahaha. I will never miss to sing the song 失落沙洲!!!! Undoubtedly, the lyric and melody are so heart- warming. Both of them have the same feeling as i do, so we sang the song twice. =)

Eventually, the karaoke session ended up on 5.30pm and is MOVIE time!!! We wanted to watch 'The ugly truth' badly as we are all fond of the romance genre movie. Not bad.. If you ask me to rate, the score will be 9.5 out of 10. Part of the movie is a bit similar to 'He's just not that into you'. Not much different though in terms of the plot. I believe guys will say' the ending is so predictable and gals always want to see happy ending' . Yada, yada...whatever..

Hmmmm, Cher chien didn't find anything fancy for her bday present at the mall. She will save it for the next outing i guess. But overall, today was fun and we wrapped up the day by singing along to the car radio. It is our favourite song----> Lenka (The Show).Tee hee..

Have -Done list:
1) Watch 'The Ugly Truth'

2 comments:

  1. as i guess,ur blog got updated!no doubt,i m your big fan and the first follower who will always left comments here..such a wonderful day,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya. So nice la got u always leave comments. I award you as the top commentor.No doubt it was really an enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete