Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dilemma

I had abandoned my blog for two months and this would be the first post for 2010. Actually I planned to blog on my bday as I had officially turned to 23 , it might be a new year resolution post or something but just hardly get motivated to do so. Garghhhhh....since when i become so lazy and demotivated.

hmmm....this post will be quite messy, not written in chronological order and it would be an emotional one. I just want to vomit out the thought that stuffed my brain.

To be frank, SAB lab is a lab that has lots of potential to grow. I am sure that I would be able to learn a lot from this lab if i stay long enough. They have their own sequencher, Microarray, Flow cytometry, Real time-PCR machine, and lots more. Not to forget, the new lab is going to start operating soon. It is a BSL 3 lab and it would not be a problem for us to handle highly infectious material anymore soon. But how come i still don't feel a sense of belonging? Undeniably, the seniors are friendly and kind. The supervisors are good and understanding. Colleagues/ peers are helpful. What other things that matters?

I don't know....

My mom is not feeling well these days. Is really NOT FEELING WELL.

She keep on asking me to quit if i don't feel happy but can i ?

Why think of quitting when there is nothing happens..and just unhappy without a reason.

Can't blog anymore. I need to work on my project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment