Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday 0505

Nothing special.

It's just like any other ordinary day. But, I refuse to go back together after having dinner. I really need some time for myself. I printed out the piano sheet I downloaded yesterday and went to the Music center nearby.It was quite late after we had our dinner, so without hesitation, I went in and ask if there is any piano room available for me to rent.I went there before during my undergraduate year because they have Jamming room.Last time, they used to charge me RM6/half an hour. hmmm....and after a year, they charged me RM7/half an hour. But what to do, I don't have a piano here with me. I start to appreciate the time when I am at home. I will not be charge for playing piano. Never mind la, as long as, I can practice the song I like. Woohoo!

I got to rent a room with classical piano. It doesn't really matter anyway as I am playing pop song. So, I started off with Yiruma because i think it will eat up more of my time as I only rented for an hour. hmmm...I don't think i started it quite well still need time to grasp the note. After warming up for 20 minutes, i started to get used to the piano and eventually it went smoother. Ha...But, still need more practice in order to make it presentable/ performable. There are still slips when it comes to notes that are far apart. =.= See, this is what will happen when we lack of practice.

For 旅行的意义,I only get to play the first two pages then times up. Aiya..Kiss the rain really eat up my time. I shall come again next time to finish up the next two pages. I didn't call and I just walk back. Good for exercise but it takes me for about 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment