Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Largamente

My lab work is progressing at the speed of "largamente". I need more time to revise my Korean language, need time to practice my piano (abandon Czerny and Hanon for a long time already), and I don't want to just teach basic violin!!!!!

*Czerny-The Art of Finger Dexterity and The School of Velocity are handbooks that enable you to have strong fingers, especially ring and last fingers. These two fingers are normally weak and end up causing slips while you play a fast (vivace/ presto) piece. =.=
*Hanon- he is famous so i need not to elaborate more la...practice, practice and practice this is what he emphasized.

My life is progressing in "agitato" mode. Ee Lin, be more discipline, don't practice before the class just about to start. I always feel guilty when I asked my students whether they got practice or not as I didn't practice as well. Arghhhh.....T.T

Want to promote my friend's blog. http://boonming.com/(I know both bak and kut during secondary school and boon ming a.k.a bak is me and my sis's friend as such a coincidence they study in the same uni.文明和凯毅你们超棒的哦!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment